Jessica Biel Opens Up For First Time About Marrying Justin Timberlake
9:47 am, May 29th, 2012
The New Year’s Eve star says, “I don’t think our marriage will change anything,” but admits, “It will be a challenge finding a balance between my private life, family and work, and I’m ready.”
Biel also tells the mag she doesn’t necessarily feel the need to have a child immediately after she and Timberlake tie the knot.
The actress reveals, “For me, getting married doesn’t mean we should limit ourselves to some predefined idea. Rather, it’s an opportunity to explore new things in life.”
As for what qualities she most admires in her husband-to-be, Biel offers, “The ability to communicate well… to be able to express his feelings. Then, loyalty. And, finally, honesty.”
On Saturday, Biel and Timberlake celebrated their engagement with a big bash in L.A. with guests such as Ellen DeGeneres, Portia DeRossi, Timbaland, and Amy Adams.
The couple got engaged last December.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?