Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake
3:01 pm, April 7th, 2011
attends the Costume Institute Gala Benefit to celebrate the opening of the “American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity” exhibition at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 3, 2010 in New York City.
You might like:
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial