Justin Timberlake’s Work “Wrecking” Marriage to Jessica Biel, Says Enquirer
3:22 pm, March 27th, 2013
According to the tabloid, the singer has been so focused on his new album and upcoming tour, Biel “is accusing him of putting his career first.”
“Jessica feels totally neglected by Justin,” one so-called “insider” tells the Enquirer.
The mag’s source explains, “Jessica hoped that marriage would mellow Justin, but it hasn’t. He treats their marriage like a license to put her aside and dive into his other interests.”
“When Jessica confronts him about being an absentee husband, Justin bellyaches that her nagging drives him further away,” says the Enquirer spy.
The tab tattler goes on to say, “It’s gotten to the point where Jessica refers to herself as a bored, lonely housewife. She’s just praying that once Justin wraps up his tour, he’ll start acting like a proper husband.”
The tabloid’s sloppy track record with the couple aside, the notion that the newlyweds are in serious trouble because of Timberlake’s career is nonsense.
Biel and Timberlake are perfectly happy entertainment vets who were used to each other’s work commitments for years before tying the knot.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is totally false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet