Jessica Biel: Justin Timberlake “Has Better Taste Than I Do,” Picked Engagement Ring
10:38 am, July 10th, 2012
In a cover interview for the August InStyle magazine, Biel acknowledges that Timberlake is the fashion leader in their relationship.
“I had no say whatsoever [in the ring],” says the actress. “I don’t micromanage.”
She says of her fiancé, “He is fearless in his choices and has a real eye for design. And I’ll be honest: He has better taste than I do.”
And that keen eye extends to the couple’s everyday life.
Biel explains, “When I walk out of the closet after getting dressed in the morning, I’ll go like this [turns palms upward as if to say, 'Well?'] And he goes like this [shakes his head no]. Then he picks again. It’s hilarious.”
But the actress sees more than just good style sense in her beau.
“It is important to me to have a partner who is loving and fun — someone who inspires me,” explains Biel. “And he must be a good person.”
She says that their relationship works in part because she and Timberlake make time for each other despite their busy schedules, although she’s discovered that maintaining some independence is also key.
Biel notes, “In my earlier experiences with relationships, I was really vulnerable to somebody else’s personality, hobbies and way of life. But as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become proud of the traits that make me who I am.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress