Jessica Biel Calls Married Life ‘Incredible,’ Loves Calling Justin Timberlake ‘Husband’
6:15 pm, November 30th, 2012VIDEO
Married life is suiting Jessica Biel very well.
“It’s weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can’t really describe, or something that isn’t tangible has changed,” the actress says on Monday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
She continues, “It feels like you have this partner who is going to be with you and also change light bulbs and do dishes with you.”
And Biel has taken quite a liking to calling Timberlake her “husband.”
“The weirdest and kind of most wonderful thing is that word. That’s my husband,” she says.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?