Jessica and Ashlee Simpson Taking Sides in Parents’ Divorce?
4:06 pm, November 8th, 2012
Here we go again.
A supposed “source” for the blog notes, “Jessica has sided with Tina because she believes her father has done horribly wrong by her mother” by allegedly coming out as gay, while “Ashlee feels that Joe was right to come out to the family and is blaming her mom’s years of neglect as the catalyst for her father’s decision.”
The purported insider continues, “Ashlee is pinning the blame on her mom for not giving Joe enough attention during their marriage. She believes Tina was absent too often and that caused Joe to look elsewhere.”
Wait, so because Tina allegedly neglected Joe, he decided to change his sexual orientation?
That makes ZERO sense.
Regardless, Gossip Cop has been told by a close family insider that Joe is not believed to be gay.
And the claim that Jessica and Ashlee are choosing sides in their parents’ divorce is “not true,” our insider assures us.
Perhaps it’s time for RadarOnline to stop neglecting real Simpson family “sources.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution