Jessica and Ashlee Simpson Taking Sides in Parents’ Divorce?
4:06 pm, November 8th, 2012
Here we go again.
A supposed “source” for the blog notes, “Jessica has sided with Tina because she believes her father has done horribly wrong by her mother” by allegedly coming out as gay, while “Ashlee feels that Joe was right to come out to the family and is blaming her mom’s years of neglect as the catalyst for her father’s decision.”
The purported insider continues, “Ashlee is pinning the blame on her mom for not giving Joe enough attention during their marriage. She believes Tina was absent too often and that caused Joe to look elsewhere.”
Wait, so because Tina allegedly neglected Joe, he decided to change his sexual orientation?
That makes ZERO sense.
Regardless, Gossip Cop has been told by a close family insider that Joe is not believed to be gay.
And the claim that Jessica and Ashlee are choosing sides in their parents’ divorce is “not true,” our insider assures us.
Perhaps it’s time for RadarOnline to stop neglecting real Simpson family “sources.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills