Jessica Alba Gets Uncomfortable In “Kissing Booth” on Jimmy Kimmel (VIDEO)
12:02 pm, February 13th, 2013VIDEO
Jessica Alba was placed in Jimmy Kimmel’s “Celebrity Kissing Booth” on Tuesday, encased in glass as a line of strangers assembled for the chance to (kind of) smooch the actress.
“I’m feeling hot and bothered… but not in a good way,” joked Alba, as Kimmel’s Cousin Sal explained that “some of the loneliest perverts in Hollywood” had gathered for the occasion.
Two lucky women and a man eventually got picked to kiss Alba — through the protective screen.
Hey, it’s closer than most people get to making out with a star.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss