Jessica Alba Gets Uncomfortable In “Kissing Booth” on Jimmy Kimmel (VIDEO)
12:02 pm, February 13th, 2013VIDEO
Jessica Alba was placed in Jimmy Kimmel’s “Celebrity Kissing Booth” on Tuesday, encased in glass as a line of strangers assembled for the chance to (kind of) smooch the actress.
“I’m feeling hot and bothered… but not in a good way,” joked Alba, as Kimmel’s Cousin Sal explained that “some of the loneliest perverts in Hollywood” had gathered for the occasion.
Two lucky women and a man eventually got picked to kiss Alba — through the protective screen.
Hey, it’s closer than most people get to making out with a star.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online