Jessica Alba Wears $5.8 Million Diamond Necklace to Golden Globes (PHOTOS)
12:57 pm, January 14th, 2013PHOTOS
Jessica Alba made a pricey splash at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
The actress wore a Harry Winston diamond cascading drop necklace valued at a staggering $5.8 million — along with diamond round stud earrings set in platinum and a diamond pear-shaped cluster ring from the jeweler.
Typically, Alba’s coral Oscar de la Renta gown (below) itself would have been enough to make an impression on the red carpet.
At the ceremony, she and Kiefer Sutherland presented Kevin Costner with a Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Miniseries or Television Film.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related