Jessica Alba Wears $5.8 Million Diamond Necklace to Golden Globes (PHOTOS)
12:57 pm, January 14th, 2013PHOTOS
Jessica Alba made a pricey splash at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
The actress wore a Harry Winston diamond cascading drop necklace valued at a staggering $5.8 million — along with diamond round stud earrings set in platinum and a diamond pear-shaped cluster ring from the jeweler.
Typically, Alba’s coral Oscar de la Renta gown (below) itself would have been enough to make an impression on the red carpet.
At the ceremony, she and Kiefer Sutherland presented Kevin Costner with a Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Miniseries or Television Film.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?