Jessica Alba Wears $5.8 Million Diamond Necklace to Golden Globes (PHOTOS)
12:57 pm, January 14th, 2013PHOTOS
Jessica Alba made a pricey splash at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
The actress wore a Harry Winston diamond cascading drop necklace valued at a staggering $5.8 million — along with diamond round stud earrings set in platinum and a diamond pear-shaped cluster ring from the jeweler.
Typically, Alba’s coral Oscar de la Renta gown (below) itself would have been enough to make an impression on the red carpet.
At the ceremony, she and Kiefer Sutherland presented Kevin Costner with a Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Miniseries or Television Film.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court