Jessica Alba Wears $5.8 Million Diamond Necklace to Golden Globes (PHOTOS)
12:57 pm, January 14th, 2013PHOTOS
Jessica Alba made a pricey splash at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
The actress wore a Harry Winston diamond cascading drop necklace valued at a staggering $5.8 million — along with diamond round stud earrings set in platinum and a diamond pear-shaped cluster ring from the jeweler.
Typically, Alba’s coral Oscar de la Renta gown (below) itself would have been enough to make an impression on the red carpet.
At the ceremony, she and Kiefer Sutherland presented Kevin Costner with a Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Miniseries or Television Film.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014