Jesse Tyler Ferguson Marries Justin Mikita!
10:03 pm, July 20th, 2013
Jesse Tyler Ferguson is married.
The “Modern Family” star tied the knot to Justin Mikita in New York on Saturday before a slew of celebrity friends.
Attending the wedding were, among others, Ferguson’s co-star Eric Stonestreet, Zachary Quinto, Jerry O’Connell and Rebecca Romjin, Padma Lakshmi and Cat Deely.
Tony Kushner officiated the ceremony.
Ferguson and Mikita announced their engagement, via video, last September.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!