Jesse Tyler Ferguson Marries Justin Mikita!
10:03 pm, July 20th, 2013
Jesse Tyler Ferguson is married.
The “Modern Family” star tied the knot to Justin Mikita in New York on Saturday before a slew of celebrity friends.
Attending the wedding were, among others, Ferguson’s co-star Eric Stonestreet, Zachary Quinto, Jerry O’Connell and Rebecca Romjin, Padma Lakshmi and Cat Deely.
Tony Kushner officiated the ceremony.
Ferguson and Mikita announced their engagement, via video, last September.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z