Jesse James Wins Custody Battle for Daughter
5:36 pm, July 20th, 2010BREAKING!
Jesse James can take daughter Sunny to live with him in Texas, a judge has ruled.
Sandra Bullock‘s disgraced ex has been locked in a fight with another ex-wife, porn star Janine Lindemulder, for the right to have the 6-year-old accompany him to Austin, where he plans to move after vacating Orange County.
Now the judge has ruled in favor of joint legal custody, but physical custody for James.
Lindemulder, who lives in California, was trying to block her former husband from having the right to move their daughter halfway across the country.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid