Jesse James Wins Custody Battle for Daughter
5:36 pm, July 20th, 2010BREAKING!
Jesse James can take daughter Sunny to live with him in Texas, a judge has ruled.
Sandra Bullock‘s disgraced ex has been locked in a fight with another ex-wife, porn star Janine Lindemulder, for the right to have the 6-year-old accompany him to Austin, where he plans to move after vacating Orange County.
Now the judge has ruled in favor of joint legal custody, but physical custody for James.
Lindemulder, who lives in California, was trying to block her former husband from having the right to move their daughter halfway across the country.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- 5 Celebrity Hairstyles Real Men Dig
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?