Jesse James Wins Custody Battle for Daughter
5:36 pm, July 20th, 2010BREAKING!
Jesse James can take daughter Sunny to live with him in Texas, a judge has ruled.
Sandra Bullock‘s disgraced ex has been locked in a fight with another ex-wife, porn star Janine Lindemulder, for the right to have the 6-year-old accompany him to Austin, where he plans to move after vacating Orange County.
Now the judge has ruled in favor of joint legal custody, but physical custody for James.
Lindemulder, who lives in California, was trying to block her former husband from having the right to move their daughter halfway across the country.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?