Jesse James Wins Custody Battle for Daughter
5:36 pm, July 20th, 2010BREAKING!
Jesse James can take daughter Sunny to live with him in Texas, a judge has ruled.
Sandra Bullock‘s disgraced ex has been locked in a fight with another ex-wife, porn star Janine Lindemulder, for the right to have the 6-year-old accompany him to Austin, where he plans to move after vacating Orange County.
Now the judge has ruled in favor of joint legal custody, but physical custody for James.
Lindemulder, who lives in California, was trying to block her former husband from having the right to move their daughter halfway across the country.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?