Jesse James Takes Cheap Swipe at Sandra Bullock on TV
2:08 pm, December 6th, 2011
Jesse James returned to the airwaves on Monday, appearing on the biker show, “American Chopper: The Build-Off,” and it didn’t take him long to once again behave like a jerk.
While apologizing for not remaining in touch with fans, James said, “I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn’t talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad.”
“Some Hollywood actress”?
He added, “I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show ‘em that I’m still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I’m not what I became.”
This phrase has us scratching our heads a little because he was a cheater, and then after his on-and-off engagements to Kat Von D, it emerged that he still is a cheater, who allegedly slept with at least 19 women while with the tattoo artist.
What do you think of James’ remarks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin