Did Jesse James and Kat Von D Call Off Their Wedding?
9:10 am, June 17th, 2011
According to the mag, the pair “have decided to put a pause on their relationship” after James confessed to friends, “there’s too much drama for him.”
However, Gossip Cop confirms that James and Von D have NOT called off their wedding, and that the duo is still very much together.
James tweeted last night, “Early 2 Bed so I can jump on a plane and spend the weekend w/my Angel @thekatvond.”
Von D also shot down the rumor, tweeting to a follower who sent her condolences about the split, “what emotional time? Did something happen I should know about?”
James and the “L.A. Ink” star got engaged in January, and reportedly plan to marry this summer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?