Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock, Children
3:43 pm, March 18th, 2010BREAKING!
Jesse James has apologized to Sandra Bullock and his three children.
Calling “the vast majority” of the infidelity allegations “untrue and unfounded,” James says, “There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me.”
“It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way,” he says in the statement to People.
“This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news.
Visit GossipCop.com for updates.
Check us out on Facebook.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents