Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock, Children
3:43 pm, March 18th, 2010BREAKING!
Jesse James has apologized to Sandra Bullock and his three children.
Calling “the vast majority” of the infidelity allegations “untrue and unfounded,” James says, “There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me.”
“It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way,” he says in the statement to People.
“This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news.
Visit GossipCop.com for updates.
Check us out on Facebook.
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Looking Nice In Sequins And Stripes: Iggy Azalea
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled