Jesse James Apologizes to Sandra Bullock, Children
3:43 pm, March 18th, 2010BREAKING!
Jesse James has apologized to Sandra Bullock and his three children.
Calling “the vast majority” of the infidelity allegations “untrue and unfounded,” James says, “There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me.”
“It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way,” he says in the statement to People.
“This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news.
Visit GossipCop.com for updates.
Check us out on Facebook.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum