WATCH: Jesse Eisenberg Mocks Reporter During Now You See Me Interview
10:18 am, June 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Jesse Eisenberg gave a reporter a very hard time during a recent press interview for his new movie, Now You See Me.
The actor continuously berated host Romina Puga while appearing on her Univision show, “Say My Name With Romina.”
Eisenberg mocked Puga for referring to Morgan Freeman simply as “Freeman,” saying, “Freeman? What are you on a baseball team with him?”
“Don’t call Morgan Freeman ‘Freeman’ like you’re on a little league softball team with him,” he chided.
The Social Network star also called Puga “the Carrot Top of interviewers.”
When Puga said she may cry at the insult, Eisenberg responded, “Don’t cry now, cry after the interview is over.”
Afterwards, Puga blogged about the extremely awkward sit down, writing, “Jesse Eisenberg is the quick-witted bully you think he is. He’s smart, sharp, and mean.”
She called the interview “tortuous.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court