WATCH: Jesse Eisenberg Mocks Reporter During Now You See Me Interview
10:18 am, June 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Jesse Eisenberg gave a reporter a very hard time during a recent press interview for his new movie, Now You See Me.
The actor continuously berated host Romina Puga while appearing on her Univision show, “Say My Name With Romina.”
Eisenberg mocked Puga for referring to Morgan Freeman simply as “Freeman,” saying, “Freeman? What are you on a baseball team with him?”
“Don’t call Morgan Freeman ‘Freeman’ like you’re on a little league softball team with him,” he chided.
The Social Network star also called Puga “the Carrot Top of interviewers.”
When Puga said she may cry at the insult, Eisenberg responded, “Don’t cry now, cry after the interview is over.”
Afterwards, Puga blogged about the extremely awkward sit down, writing, “Jesse Eisenberg is the quick-witted bully you think he is. He’s smart, sharp, and mean.”
She called the interview “tortuous.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!