The Situation Reportedly Strikes Deal to End Fight with Former Management
5:35 pm, August 4th, 2012
As Gossip Cop reported in July 2011, Gotham NYC Entertainment had claimed that Mike Sorrentino breached their contract when he dropped the company abruptly after becoming a star.
The Situation eventually countersued, alleging that Gotham failed to give adequate support and services as management.
But new court documents indicate the two sides came to an agreement last month, according to TMZ.
The two suits will reportedly be dismissed, with both parties paying their own expenses.
“Jersey Shore,” by the way, returns in October.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 15 Of The Longest Lasting Hollywood Marriages
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!