The Situation Reportedly Strikes Deal to End Fight with Former Management
5:35 pm, August 4th, 2012
As Gossip Cop reported in July 2011, Gotham NYC Entertainment had claimed that Mike Sorrentino breached their contract when he dropped the company abruptly after becoming a star.
The Situation eventually countersued, alleging that Gotham failed to give adequate support and services as management.
But new court documents indicate the two sides came to an agreement last month, according to TMZ.
The two suits will reportedly be dismissed, with both parties paying their own expenses.
“Jersey Shore,” by the way, returns in October.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside