REPORT: “Jersey Shore” Cast Gets Enormous Pay Raise
11:00 am, April 9th, 2011
It turns out six-pack abs can lead to six-figure weekly paychecks.
According to multiple reports, “Jersey Shore” cast members will be paid at least $100,000 apiece per episode for Season 4 after the hit MTV series continued to soar this winter with ratings higher than some competing broadcast network programs.
The exact compensation totals, including bonuses, have not been confirmed.
The show’s fourth season begins shooting in Italy next month.
Meanwhile, three cast members have already locked up deals for their own spinoff shows in 2012, meaning that the “GTL” Golden Age may just be beginning.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014