REPORT: “Jersey Shore” Cast Gets Enormous Pay Raise
11:00 am, April 9th, 2011
It turns out six-pack abs can lead to six-figure weekly paychecks.
According to multiple reports, “Jersey Shore” cast members will be paid at least $100,000 apiece per episode for Season 4 after the hit MTV series continued to soar this winter with ratings higher than some competing broadcast network programs.
The exact compensation totals, including bonuses, have not been confirmed.
The show’s fourth season begins shooting in Italy next month.
Meanwhile, three cast members have already locked up deals for their own spinoff shows in 2012, meaning that the “GTL” Golden Age may just be beginning.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank