REPORT: “Jersey Shore” Cast Gets Enormous Pay Raise
11:00 am, April 9th, 2011
It turns out six-pack abs can lead to six-figure weekly paychecks.
According to multiple reports, “Jersey Shore” cast members will be paid at least $100,000 apiece per episode for Season 4 after the hit MTV series continued to soar this winter with ratings higher than some competing broadcast network programs.
The exact compensation totals, including bonuses, have not been confirmed.
The show’s fourth season begins shooting in Italy next month.
Meanwhile, three cast members have already locked up deals for their own spinoff shows in 2012, meaning that the “GTL” Golden Age may just be beginning.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look