REPORT: “Jersey Shore” Stars Escape Hurricane Irene for Video Music Awards
1:28 pm, August 27th, 2011
As Hurricane Irene begins to hammer the East Coast, Americans can take comfort in knowing that the “Jersey Shore” cast has safely escaped to Los Angeles for tomorrow night’s Video Music Awards.
With severe weather threatening local airports, MTV chartered a private jet to take Snooki, Deena, Vinny and Sammi out of Irene’s path last night, according to TMZ.
The network’s biggest stars will therefore be able to attend its biggest event, which airs live from the Nokia Theatre tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. PT.
As for other cast members, Pauly D was deejaying in Oklahoma, while Jwoww was also out of harm’s way at an event in Las Vegas.
It’s believed that his abs protect The Situation from any and all natural disasters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Best Pregnancy Looks
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves