REPORT: “Jersey Shore” Stars Escape Hurricane Irene for Video Music Awards
1:28 pm, August 27th, 2011
As Hurricane Irene begins to hammer the East Coast, Americans can take comfort in knowing that the “Jersey Shore” cast has safely escaped to Los Angeles for tomorrow night’s Video Music Awards.
With severe weather threatening local airports, MTV chartered a private jet to take Snooki, Deena, Vinny and Sammi out of Irene’s path last night, according to TMZ.
The network’s biggest stars will therefore be able to attend its biggest event, which airs live from the Nokia Theatre tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. PT.
As for other cast members, Pauly D was deejaying in Oklahoma, while Jwoww was also out of harm’s way at an event in Las Vegas.
It’s believed that his abs protect The Situation from any and all natural disasters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"