Jersey Shore Ending After Six Seasons
12:26 pm, August 30th, 2012
“Jersey Shore” is no more.
MTV is ending the hugely successful reality show after six seasons, the network announced on Thursday.
The series’ final edition recently wrapped shooting, and will premiere on October 4.
MTV is planning a retrospective special called “Gym, Tan, Look Back,” which will air prior to the 2012 Video Music Awards on September 6.
“Jersey Shore” spawned two spinoffs, “Snooki & JWoww” and “The Pauly D Project.”
The series, which introduced the world to self-described guidos and guidettes Snooki, JWoww, The Situation, Pauly D, Vinny Guadagnino, Sammi Giancola, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and later, Deena Cortese, instantly became a pop culture phenomenon when it began in 2009.
How do you feel about “Jersey Shore” coming to an end?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Famous Left Handers
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool