Jersey Shore Stars to Participate in MTV’s Live Restore the Shore Fundraiser
9:54 am, November 5th, 2012
The stars of “Jersey Shore” are partnering with MTV for a televised fundraiser to benefit the storm-ravaged New Jersey coastline.
The cast will participate in “Restore the Shore,” with money raised going toward rebuilding the Seaside Heights boardwalk.
Local businesses and residents will also be among the beneficiaries, after Hurricane Sandy devastated the area.
The live, one-hour special will air on November 15.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss