Jersey Shore Stars to Participate in MTV’s Live Restore the Shore Fundraiser
9:54 am, November 5th, 2012
The stars of “Jersey Shore” are partnering with MTV for a televised fundraiser to benefit the storm-ravaged New Jersey coastline.
The cast will participate in “Restore the Shore,” with money raised going toward rebuilding the Seaside Heights boardwalk.
Local businesses and residents will also be among the beneficiaries, after Hurricane Sandy devastated the area.
The live, one-hour special will air on November 15.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?