Snooki and JWoww Find Spin-Off Home in Jersey City
10:18 am, February 9th, 2012
Our long national nightmare is over!
Jersey City has issued producers a permit to shoot the new reality series, with filming is set to begin this month.
Jerramiah Healy, the mayor, says he thinks it will be a good opportunity to promote Jersey City.
The dynamic duo will reportedly live in a two-story firehouse.
The decision comes after not just Hoboken opted to avoid the project “based on protecting public safety and quality of life concerns,” but also Snooki’s continuing war of words with Governor Chris Christie.
Here’s hoping everyone can now move forward and create thoughtful, inspiring documentary television.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Kim Kardashian's Best Pregnancy Looks
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards