Snooki and JWoww Find Spin-Off Home in Jersey City
10:18 am, February 9th, 2012
Our long national nightmare is over!
Jersey City has issued producers a permit to shoot the new reality series, with filming is set to begin this month.
Jerramiah Healy, the mayor, says he thinks it will be a good opportunity to promote Jersey City.
The dynamic duo will reportedly live in a two-story firehouse.
The decision comes after not just Hoboken opted to avoid the project “based on protecting public safety and quality of life concerns,” but also Snooki’s continuing war of words with Governor Chris Christie.
Here’s hoping everyone can now move forward and create thoughtful, inspiring documentary television.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years