American Idol Contestant Jermaine Jones to Be Kicked Off For Hiding Criminal Past
10:53 pm, March 13th, 2012
Jermaine Jones will be kicked off “American Idol” on Wednesday’s show, following the revelation that the singer hid his criminal past from producers.
The finalist, who ironically was eliminated earlier in the season before being brought back, allegedly concealed that he was charged with two crimes — one violent — in 2011, and still has warrants out for his arrest.
Jones confirmed his disqualification on Twitter late Tuesday, tweeting, “Awww I will no longer b on the show.”
Producers began investigating Jones’ background after conflicting reports emerged as to whether he and his father were really estranged, as he had claimed during his emotional audition, according to TMZ.
What do you think of Jones’ sudden elimination?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Stars Who Failed At Rehab
- Style Inspiration: 85 Celebs Rocking Tights, Spandex & Leggings