Jenny McCarthy Singled Out for New VH1 Talk Show
11:35 am, February 15th, 2012
Jenny McCarthy is set to debut a talk show on VH1 later this year.
The author and former MTV personality is developing “The Jenny McCarthy Show,” which will feature celebrity chats, guest panelists and the host’s spin on pop cultural happenings.
McCarthy’s show comes after the enormous success enjoyed by fellow comedienne turned late-night cable TV host Chelsea Handler, whose E! series “Chelsea Lately” has become a hit.
First rising to prominence in the pages of Playboy and on MTV’s “Singled Out,” McCarthy has recently written a series of best-selling books based on pregnancy and motherhood.
No premiere date has been set for McCarthy’s show.
The news was first reported by THR.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2