Jenny McCarthy Defends Jim Carrey As “Great Father,” Slams Shia LaBeouf
3:29 pm, January 14th, 2014
At Sunday’s Golden Globes, Carrey made a dig at LaBeouf’s plagiarism scandal, leading the younger actor to lash out and attack Carrey’s parenting.
LaBeouf tweeted, “At least I don’t get arrested for indecency on major LA highways! Or abandon love child’s,” also posting a YouTube video of Carrey’s daughter Jane’s band.”
While the Transformers star later apologized, McCarthy wanted to have her say on Tuesday’s show.
She declared, “You can attack myself, but don’t bring my children into it. And I’m sure it’s the same for Jim.”
“Jim and I have become friends now since our breakup,” McCarthy continued. “We dated for five years and I got to know his daughter, Jane, who is a lovely, lovely girl. It’s completely uncalled for and wrong.”
McCarthy added, “Jim is a great father. He loves Jane more than anything in the world. Shia did apologize and Jim did take it, but the whole thing is, do not bring our children into it.”
What do you think about McCarthy’s response to LaBeouf?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court