Jenny McCarthy Defends Jim Carrey As “Great Father,” Slams Shia LaBeouf
3:29 pm, January 14th, 2014
At Sunday’s Golden Globes, Carrey made a dig at LaBeouf’s plagiarism scandal, leading the younger actor to lash out and attack Carrey’s parenting.
LaBeouf tweeted, “At least I don’t get arrested for indecency on major LA highways! Or abandon love child’s,” also posting a YouTube video of Carrey’s daughter Jane’s band.”
While the Transformers star later apologized, McCarthy wanted to have her say on Tuesday’s show.
She declared, “You can attack myself, but don’t bring my children into it. And I’m sure it’s the same for Jim.”
“Jim and I have become friends now since our breakup,” McCarthy continued. “We dated for five years and I got to know his daughter, Jane, who is a lovely, lovely girl. It’s completely uncalled for and wrong.”
McCarthy added, “Jim is a great father. He loves Jane more than anything in the world. Shia did apologize and Jim did take it, but the whole thing is, do not bring our children into it.”
What do you think about McCarthy’s response to LaBeouf?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin