Jenny McCarthy Joining The View As Full-Time Co-Host in September (VIDEO)
11:19 am, July 15th, 2013
Jenny McCarthy is joining “The View” as a new co-host, Barbara Walters announced on Monday’s show.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“We are delighted that Jenny will be joining us as a permanent co-host on ‘The View’ starting in September,” said Walters in a statement.
She added, “Jenny brings us intelligence as well as warmth and humor. She can be serious and outrageous. She has connected with our audience and offers a fresh point of view. Jenny will be a great addition to the show as we usher in an exciting new chapter for ‘The View.’”
“I’m beyond thrilled to be joining Barbara and the other amazing women at the table,” said McCarthy.
She continued, “I look forward to helping make hot topics a little bit hotter, and showing my mom that my interrupting skills have finally paid off.”
McCarthy has previously guest-hosted the daytime talk program eight times.
Elizabeth Hasselbeck announced her departure from the show last week, with Walters and Joy Behar also nearing their planned exits from the long-running show.
What do you think about the choice of McCarthy for “The View”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2