MAG: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux “Finally Married!”
2:20 pm, March 13th, 2013
So, how did the rest of the world miss one of the most anticipated celebrity weddings of 2013, while this tabloid got the “scoop,” you ask?
Well, according to a so-called “source” for the mag, “Jennifer and Justin shared a small commitment ‘ceremony’ together over Christmas.”
Anyhow, the purported “insider” claims, “It happened at their Bel Air house shortly after their vacation in Mexico. It was super top-secret, and they shared it with a handpicked group from their inner circles.”
Wait, so the supposed wedding happened after they eloped to Mexico, as OK! reported in January?
Regardless, the tab goes on to report that Aniston and Theroux will have a second, “official” ceremony in Hawaii when the actress wraps her latest film.
The “insider” tells the mag, “Justin has his heart set on doing it in Hawaii,” adding, “It’s his favorite place in the world. He’s lived there on and off over the years and even owns a cute little cottage on Kauai.”
So what happened to the couple trying the knot in Aniston’s agent’s Los Angeles office, as OK! reported just last week?
And will the movie star’s child be in the wedding — you know, the baby the magazine has repeatedly claimed the actress has been pregnant with since 2010?
Or should we just put an end to this nonsense, and accept the fact that the tabloid knows absolutely NOTHING about Aniston’s personal life?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related