Jennifer Love Hewitt Quits Twitter, Citing “Negativity” and “Threats”
6:59 pm, July 3rd, 2013
Jennifer Love Hewitt quit Twitter on Wednesday, citing “negativity” and “threats” on the popular social media platform.
The actress had last tweeted on Monday, and it’s not clear what specific messages led to her decision.
“Unfortunately with all the negativity people choose to send on twitter as well as threats to there (sic) own well being. I’m sad to say twitter is no longer for me,” she wrote on Wednesday.
“The Client List” star added, “I have enjoyed all the kindness and love that came my way, as well as support. But this break is needed.”
“Life should be filled with positivity and holding each other up, not making threats and sending bad vibes. To those of you who made it a joy… thank you from the bottom of my heart,” concluded Hewitt.
And like that, she was gone.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years