Jennifer Love Hewitt Quits Twitter, Citing “Negativity” and “Threats”
6:59 pm, July 3rd, 2013
Jennifer Love Hewitt quit Twitter on Wednesday, citing “negativity” and “threats” on the popular social media platform.
The actress had last tweeted on Monday, and it’s not clear what specific messages led to her decision.
“Unfortunately with all the negativity people choose to send on twitter as well as threats to there (sic) own well being. I’m sad to say twitter is no longer for me,” she wrote on Wednesday.
“The Client List” star added, “I have enjoyed all the kindness and love that came my way, as well as support. But this break is needed.”
“Life should be filled with positivity and holding each other up, not making threats and sending bad vibes. To those of you who made it a joy… thank you from the bottom of my heart,” concluded Hewitt.
And like that, she was gone.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court