Jennifer Love Hewitt New eHarmony Spokesperson?
3:01 pm, March 13th, 2012
“Jennifer Love Hewitt Works For eHarmony Now,” reads the headline of a piece on The Superficial.
According to the blog, which picked up the story from another site, eHarmony just “hired Jennifer Love Hewitt as their new spokesperson.”
The site goes on to write, “They are paying her and they are also setting her up. They found one guy and flew him to Los Angeles for a date.”
Hewitt, who plays a hooker in “The Client List,” was reportedly “bored” and “disinterested” on her date, and was “just doing it for the money.”
As in… wow, this is BAD reporting.
Hewitt is NOT eHarmony’s new spokesperson.
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop the stories linking her to the dating site are “completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet