Jennifer Love Hewitt New eHarmony Spokesperson?
3:01 pm, March 13th, 2012
“Jennifer Love Hewitt Works For eHarmony Now,” reads the headline of a piece on The Superficial.
According to the blog, which picked up the story from another site, eHarmony just “hired Jennifer Love Hewitt as their new spokesperson.”
The site goes on to write, “They are paying her and they are also setting her up. They found one guy and flew him to Los Angeles for a date.”
Hewitt, who plays a hooker in “The Client List,” was reportedly “bored” and “disinterested” on her date, and was “just doing it for the money.”
As in… wow, this is BAD reporting.
Hewitt is NOT eHarmony’s new spokesperson.
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop the stories linking her to the dating site are “completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles