Obama Invites Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony to Watch Super Bowl With Him
4:58 pm, February 2nd, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Lopez’s rep confirms to Gossip Cop that the invitation was extended, and now Lopez and Anthony are arranging a trip to Washington to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Green Bay Packers with the Commander-in-Chief.
Lopez and Anthony share a close relationship with Obama, who met with the couple in the Oval Office on September 16, 2009 while their twins, Emme and Max, ran wild around the White House. Later that evening, Obama was on hand at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute’s annual awards gala, where he sang “Happy Birthday” to honoree Anthony, who previously performed at the president’s inaugural ball.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage