Jennifer Lopez Joins ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ Movie
4:41 pm, June 24th, 2011
Jennifer Lopez is about to have more baby joy – at least on screen.
The “American Idol” judge is joining Cameron Diaz for What To Expect When You’re Expecting, an adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy book.
Lopez will play a woman who wants to adopt a foreign-born child after having trouble conceiving in one of the film’s several interwoven story lines.
The film is slated for release on (when else) Mother’s Day Weekend, 2012.
Gossip Cop will have updates as more big names are added to the ensemble.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"