Jennifer Lopez Joins ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ Movie
4:41 pm, June 24th, 2011
Jennifer Lopez is about to have more baby joy – at least on screen.
The “American Idol” judge is joining Cameron Diaz for What To Expect When You’re Expecting, an adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy book.
Lopez will play a woman who wants to adopt a foreign-born child after having trouble conceiving in one of the film’s several interwoven story lines.
The film is slated for release on (when else) Mother’s Day Weekend, 2012.
Gossip Cop will have updates as more big names are added to the ensemble.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank