Jennifer Lopez Tells Vogue About Casper Smart; Adds “I Don’t Feel Older”
2:45 pm, March 16th, 2012
“He’s adorable. But you already see that,” says Lopez.
She adds, “He really is [sweet and loving]. He’s a good egg. I don’t want to talk about it too much. It’s my private thing.”
While Lopez, who calls herself a “mushy romantic,” doesn’t specifically address the 18-year age difference between herself and Smart, she admits she doesn’t feel all of her 42 years.
“I don’t feel older, and I don’t feel like I look it, either,” she says, “so I am just acting the same way I have always acted,”
Still, the “American Idol” judge’s longtime manager Benny Medina admits to Vogue that the nearly two-decade age gap between the lovebirds is a topic they’ve discussed.
“She’s not oblivious to her own reality right now, as in, ‘Damn, I’m 42 with a 24-year-old. Why?’” he tells the magazine.
Medina continues, “We talked about it yesterday. She was just like, ‘It’s not even the age, Benny. It’s actually that I just came out of a relationship where I felt like I was kind of not getting what I needed. And I’m open! So somebody who steps in right now and is actually touching me in a way — it’s very fertile ground!’”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents