Jennifer Lopez Demands Toilet Seats Be Custom-Fitted?
12:27 pm, June 26th, 2012
According to the paper, “The singer refuses to plonk her most valuable asset on toilets unless they are fitted with her own germ-resistant seat.”
A supposed “source” for the tabloid, who’s purportedly so close with Lopez that he or she is intimately familiar with the pop star’s bathroom habits, claims, “Jennifer is a clean-freak and doesn’t like putting her bum on any toilet unless it’s on her own custom-made seat.”
Butt, er, but that’s not all.
Lopez also allegedly demands that the toilet paper be “made of the finest cashmere.”
A rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is 100 percent “inaccurate.”
Yet another Sun story gets flushed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?