MAG: Jennifer Lopez “Suspected” Marc Anthony and Jada Pinkett Affair
4:07 pm, September 1st, 2011
Rumors of an affair between Marc Anthony and Jada Pinkett Smith were no surprise to Jennifer Lopez, reports In Touch, which claims the actress had been “suspicious of her husband’s growing closeness” to his “HawthoRNe” co-star.
Back in May, says the mag, Lopez was “bothered” by how much time Anthony was spending on the show’s set. The tab quotes a supposed “insider” as saying, “She was wondering why he was always on set, even when he didn’t need to be there.”
So Lopez allegedly “made a point of checking in on Marc, but it didn’t ease her suspicions.”
And now that the story is out, Lopez is “deeply hurt by the Marc/Jada news,” according to a so-called “pal” of the singer, who claims, “She has been really down and crying all the time. It’s as if she doesn’t know who to believe.”
Well that’s all very well, but there’s just one MAJOR problem with this story.
Anthony and Pinkett did NOT have an affair.
Anthony just debunked the ridiculous cheating story in an interview with ABC News, telling the outlet that rumors of infidelity were completely false.
The Anthony/Pinkett affair was just a baseless rumor manufactured by In Touch, which wrongly claimed Pinkett and Will Smith were separating.
Now, since the couple publicly blasted the tabloid’s story, In Touch is simply trying to find other ways of recycling the same old garbage.
A rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop the story is completely “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?