Jennifer Lopez Sued By Former Driver
8:49 pm, April 30th, 2012
Jennifer Lopez is reportedly being sued by her former personal driver Hakob Manoukian.
TMZ reports that Manoukian — who began working for Lopez in 2005 — is now suing the singer and her manager, Benny Medina, after he gave up his own transportation company to become the head of her security and transportation.
For that, he was paid $200,000 a year.
But Manoukian maintains in a wrongful termination an breach of contract suit that Lopez’s manager had it out for him, beginning last year, often berating him for how he dressed and spoke English.
Manoukian further alleges that Medina convinced J. Lo to strip him of his security responsibilities and made him just her driver when in L.A.
Claiming he felt forced to resign, Manoukian is now suing Medina and Lopez for unspecified damages.
Gossip Cop reached out to Lopez’s rep for a comment, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?