Jennifer Lopez & Steven Tyler Feuding?
6:54 pm, March 30th, 2011
“‘Idol’ Feud Rages On,” reads the headline of a piece in the National Enquirer that goes on to claim “Steven Tyler and J. Lo bicker over everything from wardrobe to airtime.”
According to the Enquirer, Lopez likes to “know how many lines [Tyler] has and how many minutes he’s on camera.”
The mag further quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “Jennifer also freaked out after learning Steven had a bigger wardrobe budget. To throw it in her face, he asked for a higher stipend in front of Jennifer in a meeting.”
The Enquirer‘s source says it’s “like an unhealthy sibling rivalry.”
Here’s what’s right about the Enquirer‘s story: Both Lopez and Tyler are judges on “American Idol.”
Here’s what’s wrong about the Enquirer‘s story: They are not feuding, and are having a blast doing the show together.
As if one couldn’t tell by their great chemistry that everything is peachy keen between the two stars, a rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer is “wrong once again.”
We couldn’t have said it better.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs