Jennifer Lopez & Steven Tyler Feuding?
6:54 pm, March 30th, 2011
“‘Idol’ Feud Rages On,” reads the headline of a piece in the National Enquirer that goes on to claim “Steven Tyler and J. Lo bicker over everything from wardrobe to airtime.”
According to the Enquirer, Lopez likes to “know how many lines [Tyler] has and how many minutes he’s on camera.”
The mag further quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “Jennifer also freaked out after learning Steven had a bigger wardrobe budget. To throw it in her face, he asked for a higher stipend in front of Jennifer in a meeting.”
The Enquirer‘s source says it’s “like an unhealthy sibling rivalry.”
Here’s what’s right about the Enquirer‘s story: Both Lopez and Tyler are judges on “American Idol.”
Here’s what’s wrong about the Enquirer‘s story: They are not feuding, and are having a blast doing the show together.
As if one couldn’t tell by their great chemistry that everything is peachy keen between the two stars, a rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer is “wrong once again.”
We couldn’t have said it better.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction