Jennifer Lopez: “I Haven’t Decided” If I’m Leaving American Idol
11:16 pm, May 17th, 2012
Don’t start speculating on Jennifer Lopez‘s replacement just yet.
Contrary to reports, the “American Idol” judge says she doesn’t know whether she will leave the show after the current season.
“There is no truth to reports that say I am definitely leaving ‘Idol,’” Lopez tweeted Thursday night, hours after the show’s final two contestants were revealed.
The singer, who was just named the most powerful celebrity in the world, went on to clarify, “All I said was I haven’t decided what I am doing next year.”
“When I know for sure what I’m doing I will let the #LOVE!RS know,” she added.
Do you want Lopez to stay on “American Idol”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?