CLAIM: Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart “Married In Mexico!”
2:19 pm, March 21st, 2012
Using the past tense and a vacation photo, the tabloid’s cover implies J. Lo and her dancer boyfriend already had a “secret ceremony on a yacht” and that Smart “wants to adopt her twins” and has signed off on a $1 million-per-year prenuptial agreement.
The inside article immediately backtracks, suggesting that Lopez “is set” to wed Smart “in a hush-hush ceremony” and “pushing ahead” with these plans even though her friends think she’s “about to make a huge mistake.”
“Everyone in Jennifer’s inner circle thinks she’s lost her mind,” explains a so-called “source” for Star.
Another alleged “insider” says of Lopez, “Since she’s been married three times already, she doesn’t want a lot of hoopla. She’s thinking just the two of them with a few close family members on a yacht.”
The rest of the story is loaded with filler, such as the fake Roberto Cavalli “tweet” about designing a dress for Lopez, which Star thinks might have been real after all.
Of course, the only thing that really matters here is that Star magazine has zero credibility when it comes to this story.
Just two weeks ago, the tabloid wanted everyone to believe Lopez and Smart were racing to have a beach wedding in Hawaii.
That never happened, and neither is the Mexican yacht “secret ceremony” reported on the mag’s new bait-and-switch cover.
A rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop the latest Star stab at a wedding scoop is “inaccurate.”
Stay tuned, because we’re sure the tabloid will be marrying off the couple in a third location shortly.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'