Perez Hilton is Late and Wrong About Jennifer Lopez and Ryan Seacrest
11:43 am, October 1st, 2010
Today is Friday, which can only mean one thing – it’s time for Perez Hilton to claim as accurate something that Gossip Cop disproved TWO DAYS ago.
In the latest installment of “Old & Wrong,” Perez exclaims in a headline, “Idol Set Gets Heated! Seacrest Vs. Lopez!”
Next, he writes, “Jennifer Lopez and Ryan Seacrest are both battling to become the top diva of American Idol,” and quotes the equally unreliable In Touch as saying, “Ryan was the one who first suggested Jennifer, but now he’s starting to regret it, because she’s acting like she’s a much bigger star than he is.”
The bag blogger then wrongly regurgitates how “the two have been battling over everything from their dressing rooms to receiving top billing.”
As Gossip Cop was the first to note TWO DAYS AGO, not only do our Idol sources say everything is fine between Lopez and Seacrest, but the singer’s rep says, “They are friends and this isn’t at all true.”
And a rep for Seacrest also told Gossip Cop that talk of strife is “totally untrue.”
Incredibly, this is not the oldest story Perez did today.
Uh, aren’t we now in OCTOBER?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?