Jennifer Lopez: “I Was Really Happy” For Ben Affleck at Golden Globes (VIDEOS)
9:53 am, January 16th, 2013VIDEOS
“It was nice to see him have that moment. I was really happy for him,” Lopez says on Wednesday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
The performer adds, “They were really hard on us in the press when we dated back in the day. On movies and things like that. So it was a nice moment.”
And Lopez not only says she watched Affleck’s film Argo (“It was a great movie,”), but she also reveals to DeGeneres that she sees him and fellow ex Diddy (who was also in attendance) “a lot.”
“We’re in the same business,” she explains. ”We run in the same circles.”
Lopez also opens up about leaving “American Idol,” and what it was like going on tour with boyfriend Casper Smart.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank