Jennifer Lopez: “I Was Really Happy” For Ben Affleck at Golden Globes (VIDEOS)
9:53 am, January 16th, 2013VIDEOS
“It was nice to see him have that moment. I was really happy for him,” Lopez says on Wednesday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
The performer adds, “They were really hard on us in the press when we dated back in the day. On movies and things like that. So it was a nice moment.”
And Lopez not only says she watched Affleck’s film Argo (“It was a great movie,”), but she also reveals to DeGeneres that she sees him and fellow ex Diddy (who was also in attendance) “a lot.”
“We’re in the same business,” she explains. ”We run in the same circles.”
Lopez also opens up about leaving “American Idol,” and what it was like going on tour with boyfriend Casper Smart.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair