MAG: Jennifer Lopez Left American Idol to Give Casper Smart a Baby
9:38 am, July 19th, 2012
Why did Jennifer Lopez leave “American Idol”?
According to Star, the now-former judge quit in order to “concentrate on conceiving.”
A (made-up) “source” tells Star that Lopez plans to use her free time to give Smart “the baby he so desperately wants.”
“Jen is insecure about losing him,”explains the supposed “friend,” adding that Lopez has “basically rearranged her life to revolve around him.”
That’s funny, since Star insisted just a few weeks ago that Lopez was threatening to cut Smart “out of her life completely.”
Plus, we’re pretty sure Lopez’s current international tour does not revolve around Smart, nor do her many other projects.
Regardless, a rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop that Star’s claims are “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?