Jennifer Lopez Has “Baby Bump”?
5:27 pm, April 18th, 2011
From the fertile minds at HollywoodLife comes speculation that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant.
In a post titled, “Jennifer Lopez: Too-Tight Dress or a New Tyke to Join the Twins,” the same site that spent months wrongly insisting that Jennifer Garner was expecting now writes that Lopez will be “giving birth to a pop-star’s career in just a few weeks as an American Idol judge — but could Jennifer Lopez, 41, be on her way to bringing something else into the world?”
The blog says it “caught a glimpse of what looks to be a slight baby bump as ‘Jenny from the Block’ turned the corner with her hubby Marc Anthony at Paramount CEO’s Brad Grey wedding to Cassandra Huysentruyt in California on April 16.”
HollywoodLife further notes as evidence of a possible pregnancy that Lopez has been “wearing an awful lot of loose-fitting apparel on this season of Idol.”
So, according to HollywoodLife, Lopez may simply have worn a “too-tight dress” to the wedding and is not pregnant – or wears “loose-fitting apparel” on TV and is pregnant.
Meaning: HollywoodLife knows nothing, and the staffers spend their days mulling over photos guessing about the personal lives of celebrities.
Gossip Cop, which repeatedly embarrassed HollywoodLife for its Jennifer Garner false pregnancy stories, checked in with Marc Anthony’s rep, who scoffed, “Again? Gosh, they will probably ‘be pregnant’ at least 6 more times before the end of the year.”
We’re waiting to hear back from J. Lo’s rep.
Check out PHOTOS of Jennifer’s exposed flat abs!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate