Jennifer Lopez Holding Auditions for Next Boyfriend?
5:45 pm, September 28th, 2011
“Jennifer Lopez has no intention of being alone for long,” begins a piece in OK! magazine, which goes on to claim that “since her split from Marc Anthony, J.Lo’s been auditioning a slew of sexy guys to be her main man.”
So, which lucky guys are supposedly in the running?
According to the mag, it’s a tight race between Lopez’s Parker co-star Jason Statham, her What to Expect When You’re Expecting love interest Rodrigo Santoro and her recent dinner companion Bradley Cooper.
An alleged insider for the mag says, “Jason’s a real man’s man, which Jennifer finds totally refreshing. She’s also a sucker for his accent.”
But Lopez is also drawn to Santoro, notes OK!, which quotes another “pal” as saying, “She has been married for nearly a decade — part of her wants to be naughty.”
Adds the supposed friend, “He’s six years her junior, so it makes sense to have a hot, steamy fling with him.”
And last but not least we have Cooper, whose “mix of sexiness and all-out ambition has earned him the top suitor spot among J.Lo’s family.”
Umm… could this story be any more ridiculous?!
Not only is it an absurd idea that she’s “auditioning” boyfriends, but Lopez also has absolutely nothing going on with any of these men.
And her dinner outing with Cooper was a one-time thing.
In any case, a rep for the singer tells Gossip Cop the entire story is “inaccurate.”
OK! should start auditioning some new reporters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2