Jennifer Lopez Met With Ryan Seacrest About Returning As American Idol Judge?
11:56 am, June 10th, 2013
“Ryan Seacrest and Jennifer Lopez Hold Top-Secret Meeting,” reads the headline of a RadarOnline story that goes on to claim that “negotiations have reached the next level” for the singer to return to “American Idol” as a judge.
Shortly after Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj recently announced their departures, the webloid began reporting that Lopez’s team had been in talks with FOX for her to come back to the show.
A rep for the singer told Gossip Cop the first time around that there were no current negotiations, and now explains the recent get-together as a meeting “regarding a film/TV project. Not ‘American Idol.’”
Would you like to see Lopez back at the judges’ table?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank