Jennifer Lopez Ordered “Custom-Made Wedding Gown” to Marry Casper Smart?
6:27 pm, March 14th, 2012
How does the site know?
According to the accuracy-challenged webloid, designer Roberto Cavalli tweeted on Wednesday that the singer had hired him to design her wedding dress.
The bad blog even printed a supposed tweet from the generally articulate “Cavalli” which read, ”Today, Jenifer Lopez. Call me…… She ask me. To create a special dress. For her next weding. ! Wich color…. Do you advise me. ?”
One slight problem: Cavalli NEVER tweeted that.
The designer was hacked, yet the hacks at HollywoodLife never even checked to see whether the (clearly) fake and illiterate tweet was genuine.
Instead, the site reported that Cavalli “broke the news” that Lopez “called him personally to request a custom-made wedding gown” because the “singer is getting ready to walk down the aisle with her much younger boyfriend.”
Then, after the phony tweet was taken down, HollywoodLife still stuck to its guns and ridiculously concluded, “Judging by the fact that the tweet has since been removed, we doubt the singer wanted the news broadcasted to the world.”
And we doubt HollywoodLife has any clue about what is fact and what is fiction in celebrity reporting.
Regardless, Cavalli did NOT tweet about any impending Lopez marriage, because as Gossip Cop has repeatedly noted, the singer and “American Idol” judge has NO plans to marry Smart.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody