Jennifer Lopez: I’ll “Probably” Get Married Again (VIDEO)
9:29 pm, May 14th, 2013VIDEO
Jennifer Lopez isn’t ruling out walking down the aisle for the fourth time.
In a new interview with “Entertainment Tonight,” the singer says she’ll “probably” get married again.
“I like it,” says Lopez. “I like the idea of it. I always have.”
Of her romance with boyfriend Casper Smart, the former “American Idol” judge says, “It’s a sweet relationship.
“It’s kind,” she adds. ”It’s healthy.”
Lopez also says there’s a “stigma to dating younger men.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents