Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Promote Q’Viva! – The Chosen Together
2:32 pm, January 14th, 2012PHOTOS
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, six months after their split but seeming very comfortable with each other, promoted their reality competition series “Q’Viva! – The Chosen” at a Television Critics Association panel on Saturday.
The former couple sat next to each other on stage and smiled throughout the event.
At one point, Anthony even held Lopez’s hand to examine some of her rings.
Just this week, Lopez and Anthony handled some duties with “Q’Viva!” contestants together, and things went very smoothly.
“It was like any time that we work together,” said Lopez, adding, “We have a great time working together.”
Univision will begin airing the show on January 28, with an English-language version expected to follow on Fox.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage