Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony About to Reunite, Reports Magazine
12:07 pm, January 26th, 2012
Because the former couple seemed comfortable with each other at a recent press event for their talent competition show, “Q’Viva! – The Chosen,” the tabloid speculates that a reconciliation is in the works.
A so-called “source” explains that Anthony “still believes that Jen is his soul mate,” and that their twins, Max and Emme, “should be the glue that holds them together.”
OK! says that jealousy, even more than their children, could drive the exes back together.
“Jennifer’s relationship with Casper Smart has been a huge blow” to Anthony, alleges a mag source, who explains that he began to date Shannon De Lima as retaliation “to make Jennifer jealous… [and] it actually may be working.”
Their kids and the fact that they “hate seeing each other with young, hot-bodied lovers” are paving the way for a reunion, reports OK!
We’ve been down this road before.
As soon as J. Lo and Anthony split, the next big twist tabloids sought was their potential reconciliation.
But the couple is not getting back together as a romantic pair.
They’re not putting their divorce “on hold” because of religious pressure, and they’re not racing “back into each other’s arms,” as OK! claims.
A source close to Anthony assures Gossip Cop once again that he and Lopez have no plans to reconcile, and that tabloid reports to the contrary simply are not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna