Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony ‘At War’ Because of His Post-Split Interview?
2:08 pm, September 14th, 2011
A “source” for the mag says that Anthony and Lopez are “at war with one another” over Anthony’s “Nightline” interview, in which he opened up about the end of their seven-year marriage.
According to Us, “They had an agreement that he wouldn’t talk publicly about their split, and he broke it.”
“His interview came as a complete shock to her,” adds the magazine’s source.
Us says after Anthony’s interview aired, Lopez “called him, screaming about it,” and since then, “They have barely spoken, and things are about to get very nasty.”
Didn’t Lopez speak out about the split in a Vanity Fair cover story that came out right after they announced their break-up, and well before his interview?
And Anthony said nothing but good things about his ex on “Nightline,” telling the show’s host, “I’ll always love Jennifer.”
Not exactly stuff that would make J. Lo “furious.”
Regardless, a rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop the story is absolutely “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents