Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony ‘At War’ Because of His Post-Split Interview?
2:08 pm, September 14th, 2011
A “source” for the mag says that Anthony and Lopez are “at war with one another” over Anthony’s “Nightline” interview, in which he opened up about the end of their seven-year marriage.
According to Us, “They had an agreement that he wouldn’t talk publicly about their split, and he broke it.”
“His interview came as a complete shock to her,” adds the magazine’s source.
Us says after Anthony’s interview aired, Lopez “called him, screaming about it,” and since then, “They have barely spoken, and things are about to get very nasty.”
Didn’t Lopez speak out about the split in a Vanity Fair cover story that came out right after they announced their break-up, and well before his interview?
And Anthony said nothing but good things about his ex on “Nightline,” telling the show’s host, “I’ll always love Jennifer.”
Not exactly stuff that would make J. Lo “furious.”
Regardless, a rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop the story is absolutely “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?