CLAIM: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Putting Divorce “On Hold”
1:52 pm, January 12th, 2012
The mag claims they’re “dragging their feet on finalizing the divorce,” because “they don’t want to upset their Latin fans” who are “very religious and anti-divorce.”
Anthony and Lopez, who are behind the new Latin American talent show “Q’Viva! The Chosen,” supposedly fear viewers “will tune out” if they go through with the divorce, alleges the tab.
The mag’s so-called insider explains, “J.Lo and Marc are acting like they’re cool with each other until it’s [the show] over.”
OK, but what if the show is picked up for a second season?
If Life & Style’s premise seems a bit far-fetched… that’s because it is.
A source extremely close the pair tells Gossip Cop the couple is 100% going through with the divorce, calling the Life & Style story “complete bulls**t.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair