Jennifer Lopez on American Idol Future: “Maybe It’s Time For Me To Go” (VIDEO)
12:32 pm, July 12th, 2012VIDEO
Jennifer Lopez may be ready to walk away from the judges’ table on “American Idol.”
While on Thursday’s “Today” show to promote her appearance in Ice Age: Continental Drift, Lopez was asked about her future on the singing competition show.
She said, ”Maybe it’s time for me to go.”
Still, J. Lo clearly appeared torn.
She told Natalie Morales, “It’s a tough decision either way, but I have to say there are so many things I do that I put on hold for that,” adding, “It’s a heartbreaking decision if I’m gonna have to go.”
When pressed on whether she’s already made up her mind not to return for a third season, Lopez replied, “Little by little I am.”
She went on to say, “I love everybody, I love all the guys [host Ryan Seacrest and judges Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler] on the show, I love the family that’s there… but I am thinking that maybe it’s time for me to go and do other things I really love to do,” such as films and touring.
This summer Lopez is on tour with Enrique Iglesias.
A number of people have been named as possible replacements in the past few days, including former “American Idol” runner-up Adam Lambert.
In 2010, Gossip Cop was the first outlet to report Lopez was joining “Idol.”
Do you want to see Lopez come back for a third “Idol” season?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution