Is Marc Anthony Pressuring Jennifer Lopez to Quit “American Idol”?
2:52 pm, June 22nd, 2011
“Marc Pushing J.Lo to Quit Idol,” reads a headline from In Touch, which goes on to claim that Marc Anthony is pressuring Jennifer Lopez “to leave the show to spend more time with him and their children.”
According to a supposed “American Idol” insider, Lopez “is ready to commit to a few more seasons, because she loves the job and the money, but Marc wants her to quit so she can spend more time with him.”
While it’s true that the singer has expressed uncertainty about returning to the show next season, it has nothing to do with her husband’s demands.
A source close to Anthony tells Gossip Cop the In Touch story is not true, and that he’s been nothing but “supportive” of Lopez and the entire “Idol” team.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank