Is Marc Anthony Pressuring Jennifer Lopez to Quit “American Idol”?
2:52 pm, June 22nd, 2011
“Marc Pushing J.Lo to Quit Idol,” reads a headline from In Touch, which goes on to claim that Marc Anthony is pressuring Jennifer Lopez “to leave the show to spend more time with him and their children.”
According to a supposed “American Idol” insider, Lopez “is ready to commit to a few more seasons, because she loves the job and the money, but Marc wants her to quit so she can spend more time with him.”
While it’s true that the singer has expressed uncertainty about returning to the show next season, it has nothing to do with her husband’s demands.
A source close to Anthony tells Gossip Cop the In Touch story is not true, and that he’s been nothing but “supportive” of Lopez and the entire “Idol” team.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss