Is Marc Anthony Pressuring Jennifer Lopez to Quit “American Idol”?
2:52 pm, June 22nd, 2011
“Marc Pushing J.Lo to Quit Idol,” reads a headline from In Touch, which goes on to claim that Marc Anthony is pressuring Jennifer Lopez “to leave the show to spend more time with him and their children.”
According to a supposed “American Idol” insider, Lopez “is ready to commit to a few more seasons, because she loves the job and the money, but Marc wants her to quit so she can spend more time with him.”
While it’s true that the singer has expressed uncertainty about returning to the show next season, it has nothing to do with her husband’s demands.
A source close to Anthony tells Gossip Cop the In Touch story is not true, and that he’s been nothing but “supportive” of Lopez and the entire “Idol” team.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors